Sorry for my absence everyone. Lately I have not been feeling like myself (and not in the fun body swapping way.) Depression is not fun and writing has been the last thing on my mind. I hope to get back into it soon but only time will tell.
If u want, u can talk with me. cambiosde@gmail.com
Sometimes life throws us some challenges that we have to overcome, at first it's hard, and it seems that our world ends. Believe me when I say that after overcoming these difficulties you end up being stronger and vitalized. Sorry for my grammar, I'm learning English. If you need any advice, feel free to email me.
Dude take a long ass vacation to relax yourself and enjoy life, I'm pretty sure all of us can wait even till next year lol but anyway go somewhere to relax
I know the feeling I myself have clinical depression so my moods change constantly and its hard to do something long term and stick with it for feeling like you've got a tidal wave of emotions washing over you one after another
I check this site often and enjoy reading the caps. I've never posted anything before but I just wanted to say like many others take all the time you need and I hope things get better.
I know what depression does to you. Hope you can fight your way out of it soon. Take care my friend.
ReplyDeleteDon't ever feel rushed, take all the time you might need.
ReplyDeleteIf u want, u can talk with me.
ReplyDeletecambiosde@gmail.com
Sometimes life throws us some challenges that we have to overcome, at first it's hard, and it seems that our world ends. Believe me when I say that after overcoming these difficulties you end up being stronger and vitalized.
Sorry for my grammar, I'm learning English.
If you need any advice, feel free to email me.
Get well soon! Also a small request for when you feel better, coukd you continue making the grandmother/grandson body swaps?
ReplyDeleteAs someone who also battles with depression, I wholly understand. Please, don't worry about "keeping up"... Take care of yourself first!
ReplyDeleteDude take a long ass vacation to relax yourself and enjoy life, I'm pretty sure all of us can wait even till next year lol but anyway go somewhere to relax
ReplyDeletewrite about it for your caps, that might be a positive and creative way to deal with it
ReplyDeletesorry to hear that, take care of yourself
ReplyDeleteKeep your head up! It gets better :-)
ReplyDeleteKeep your chin up mate, you're in good company. The monkey still bugs me. Just remember at the end of the day, we're all mad here
ReplyDeleteYou post almost daily for a good long while now, you seriously deserve a hiatus. Step away from it all and I hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteStay strong
ReplyDeletelong time lurker first time poster. hang in there man! depression is a tough thing to deal with.
ReplyDeletetake all the time away from this as you need, I hope it'll help
ReplyDeleteI'm very sorry you're going through this. Get well soon. If this blog's pressure add to your stress, don't even think about it.
ReplyDeletesorry for yoy I hope i get better soon!
ReplyDeleteI get where you're coming from. I battle with depression, and anxiety on a daily basis.
ReplyDeleteBeen there and completely understand. Take all the time you need, dude—I hope things turn around.
ReplyDeleteI know how that can be. Take your time, when you are ready you will return.
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling I myself have clinical depression so my moods change constantly and its hard to do something long term and stick with it for feeling like you've got a tidal wave of emotions washing over you one after another
ReplyDeleteIt'll take time, so you should to. Best wishes!
ReplyDelete*Robert Downey Jr survive gif.*
ReplyDeleteI check this site often and enjoy reading the caps. I've never posted anything before but I just wanted to say like many others take all the time you need and I hope things get better.
ReplyDeleteIt's alright mate I'm a fan I have depression everything will only get better
ReplyDelete