Why wouldn't 12 kids want to hang with their best friend that now is a hot 21 girl? Sequel, the boys are friends again and taking advantage of him as a girl... Full benefits
Perhaps she needs a little perspective. Or perhaps everyone involved needs it. There are certainly drawbacks, but I am certain the positives far outweigh the negatives.
Be careful what you wish for . . .
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Why wouldn't 12 kids want to hang with their best friend that now is a hot 21 girl?
ReplyDeleteSequel, the boys are friends again and taking advantage of him as a girl... Full benefits
Lol
DeleteThat would be great
DeleteCan you this isla fisher picture for a celeb swap with a young boy
ReplyDeletehttps://m.imgur.com/r/celeb_redheads/TcuwxmJ
*use this
ReplyDelete:P: I xdoubt if sheis any haappier
ReplyDeletePerhaps she needs a little perspective. Or perhaps everyone involved needs it. There are certainly drawbacks, but I am certain the positives far outweigh the negatives.
ReplyDelete