yes!! i was waiting for this series to return
Name?
I'm looking forward to seeing the old her seeing the change.
Wow, that's a new twist.
wickedly funny. Yjanks foiopr continuing. WOW what a change doe the new Susie toWANT TO become regnant. Poor 'Willy' in boioarding schook I wonder how HE going top feel?.
Yes! It's back and what a beautiful surprise for them. Willy having a kid? Amazing. Can't wait to see more of this unfold
I think "Susie" is very happy to be pregnant. She adapted very well to her new life. "Willie" is going to have to accept his new life now.
This is my favorite series of your's please keep it up! Thank you for all the great captions!
I want Daddy to make me baby inside me too
yes!! i was waiting for this series to return
ReplyDeleteName?
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to seeing the old her seeing the change.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a new twist.
ReplyDeletewickedly funny. Yjanks foiopr continuing. WOW what a change doe the new Susie toWANT TO become regnant. Poor 'Willy' in boioarding schook I wonder how HE going top feel?.
ReplyDeleteYes! It's back and what a beautiful surprise for them. Willy having a kid? Amazing. Can't wait to see more of this unfold
ReplyDeleteI think "Susie" is very happy to be pregnant. She adapted very well to her new life. "Willie" is going to have to accept his new life now.
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite series of your's please keep it up! Thank you for all the great captions!
ReplyDeleteI want Daddy to make me baby inside me too
ReplyDelete