Sunday, March 6, 2022

Killing Time On His Break


8 comments:

  1. Quite a nice body to get switched to. Wonder who else was on The Switcher. Also, where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make this a new concept or series. I’d love to see more and I think it has a lot of potential.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this deserves a part two

    ReplyDelete
  4. might do a Switcher ride series at some point ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. I think the switcher ride is a great concept for a series. Similar to a magic taxi but you'd be able to control some factors, like going again or luring someone to ride with. But there is also a randomness to it allowing for a dramatic backfire or huge reward side to it.

      I hope you do release a switcher ride series.

      Delete
  5. This reminds me of a story I remember reading about a carnival ride that scrambled people and swapped their parts randomly with the others on the ride. Would love to see more stuff like this, maybe even a whole series about the carnival moving from city to city and new people getting swapped by it. Or even someone who rode it without knowing trying to chase it down and use it to get their body back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mario lucked out with that hot body.

    ReplyDelete