WOW! anther great horror story. What an evil old man & his son. I wonder what has happened to Shelia - is she floating around helplessly a ghost watching the father lve her life? Great touch that the dad isnow going on her date.
I just love how eager dad is to not only slip into Shelia's body, but her life as well.
what a hot dark story!!!what hppened to Shelia? si she gone? faded into darkness?
WOW! anther great horror story. What an evil old man & his son. I wonder what has happened to Shelia - is she floating around helplessly a ghost watching the father lve her life? Great touch that the dad isnow going on her date.
ReplyDeleteI just love how eager dad is to not only slip into Shelia's body, but her life as well.
ReplyDeletewhat a hot dark story!!!
ReplyDeletewhat hppened to Shelia? si she gone? faded into darkness?