I really appreciate the emotional depth of your caps, it really makes them stand apart.
Thank you so much! One of the nicest compliments I've received :)
I can't really blame him for wanting to stay as her, it does sound nice
LOL & very well told tale/ Intertesting that he now feels so at home as her. Did she feel the same way & agree to a swap or what?
I'm glad swap class teaches students more about themselves and not just about their partner's body.
I'm guessing Erin wanted to keep his body, or the teachers would have forced them to swap back at the end of the class. Cool story. CheersZapper
I really appreciate the emotional depth of your caps, it really makes them stand apart.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! One of the nicest compliments I've received :)
DeleteI can't really blame him for wanting to stay as her, it does sound nice
ReplyDeleteLOL & very well told tale/ Intertesting that he now feels so at home as her. Did she feel the same way & agree to a swap or what?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad swap class teaches students more about themselves and not just about their partner's body.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing Erin wanted to keep his body, or the teachers would have forced them to swap back at the end of the class. Cool story.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper