LOL OUCH! Good pic. Also, I htink th ewife will be lucky to get her former body back
great turnabout suite cap.
Cool twist, I love how the needs of the body are causing problems. Although, I wonder, since Mary was used to sleeping with Darren, if that isn't impacting what her new body wants? CheersZapper
What a hot and beautiful body she has! Zoe
Ain't this the same girl from the Family Vacation caps?
LOL OUCH! Good pic. Also, I htink th ewife will be lucky to get her former body back
ReplyDeletegreat turnabout suite cap.
ReplyDeleteCool twist, I love how the needs of the body are causing problems. Although, I wonder, since Mary was used to sleeping with Darren, if that isn't impacting what her new body wants?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
What a hot and beautiful body she has! Zoe
ReplyDeleteAin't this the same girl from the Family Vacation caps?
ReplyDelete