wild, well agt least I hope the new older wite couple will be veyr happy
Nice one as always. You forgot the Remote's Journey tag.
Nice. Thank you :)
I wouldn't mind losing my young fit male body for Karen's "old body." Doesn't look bad (;
Sondra will come to like being an 'old' White woman after having sex. I am sure of it. Just as I am sure the new Karen will not even bother trying to get back in her previous body.
I think the remote has moved on . . . I hope Jeff is ready to be Kolbie forever. . . hehehe.ISZapper
wild, well agt least I hope the new older wite couple will be veyr happy
ReplyDeleteNice one as always. You forgot the Remote's Journey tag.
ReplyDeleteNice. Thank you :)
DeleteI wouldn't mind losing my young fit male body for Karen's "old body." Doesn't look bad (;
ReplyDeleteSondra will come to like being an 'old' White woman after having sex. I am sure of it. Just as I am sure the new Karen will not even bother trying to get back in her previous body.
ReplyDeleteI think the remote has moved on . . . I hope Jeff is ready to be Kolbie forever. . . hehehe.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper