I like the way they both wanted to swap. I wonder how they feel half way through the school year? Is the new Sean overwhelmed by college? Does the new Amelia like how her older sister teases her and picks on her? Does she learn to cope with "female" problems? lol - Lot's of story potential here.
LOL very good story & mutual swap I wonder if the new Sean will still date Foina? LOL OUCH!
ReplyDeleteI've got to say... This is the best Cap I've seen in a LONG time! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteWow thank you so much!
DeleteI like the way they both wanted to swap. I wonder how they feel half way through the school year? Is the new Sean overwhelmed by college? Does the new Amelia like how her older sister teases her and picks on her? Does she learn to cope with "female" problems? lol - Lot's of story potential here.
ReplyDelete