I like how u switch up the characters with the two moms in each others bodies and the adventures of ken and Andrew. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next one
Have you thought of doing a story where a girls friend takes her to an underground concert where unbeknownst to her the men possess the women at the concert
Great as always! What is the model's name?
ReplyDeleteI like how u switch up the characters with the two moms in each others bodies and the adventures of ken and Andrew. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next one
ReplyDeletedamn! these are some great adventures!
ReplyDeleteNow this is twisted . . . lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Could you do a series where a bodyhopper possesses a shapeshifter and doesn't want to leave?
ReplyDeleteHey, I was browsing deviant and came across someone posting your caps, don't know if you know about this but I thought I would let you know
ReplyDeleteTheir blog is at http://contantpayne.deviantart.com/gallery/
Just saw that they are linking back to your blog and crediting you
Deletelol of course someone is. Thanks for the heads up. Wish people could do their own work instead of using others to gain popularity
DeleteNo problem, had to deal with something like this, just annoying, anyway keep up the great work
DeleteHave you thought of doing a story where a girls friend takes her to an underground concert where unbeknownst to her the men possess the women at the concert
ReplyDeleteNeed a follow up of the other room ;)
ReplyDelete