Things are going too smoothly for Ken, I'm bettin' he gets into some trouble later on haha, excellent caps as always.
I agree . . . this little series needs a few things to go wrong to spice it up. lol CheersZapper
I thought this season it could just be a little more fun. Just Ken and a friend possessing bodies and having a blast. But I may add a little dilemma at the end, who knows.
It's been a fun ride, so if that's what you were going for you hit it out of the park. CheersZapper
Have one of them possessing a pregnant woman by accident and can't really leave due to the pregnancy
Things are going too smoothly for Ken, I'm bettin' he gets into some trouble later on haha, excellent caps as always.
ReplyDeleteI agree . . . this little series needs a few things to go wrong to spice it up. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I thought this season it could just be a little more fun. Just Ken and a friend possessing bodies and having a blast. But I may add a little dilemma at the end, who knows.
ReplyDeleteIt's been a fun ride, so if that's what you were going for you hit it out of the park.
DeleteCheers
Zapper
Have one of them possessing a pregnant woman by accident and can't really leave due to the pregnancy
ReplyDelete