I try my best to write more shapeshifter caps but they've always been harder to write. It's tough coming up with ideas for why they need to shift into someone besides pleasure
Wow, a revenge story for the ages. I really enjoyed the fact that Amy brought her BFF along for the ride. These girls must of really pissed them off I guess. Lol
no shapeshifter for days. I miss your caption about shapeshifter.
ReplyDeleteI try my best to write more shapeshifter caps but they've always been harder to write. It's tough coming up with ideas for why they need to shift into someone besides pleasure
DeleteWow, a revenge story for the ages. I really enjoyed the fact that Amy brought her BFF along for the ride. These girls must of really pissed them off I guess. Lol
ReplyDeleteYeah the mean girls were pretty ruthless. They deserve everything thats coming to them ;)
Delete