What a great series!Well-written and perfect pictures. I loved it!
Thank you so much crestf!
A great finale, for a great series.
Glad you liked it!
How about an epilogue?
Hmmmm possibly ;)
Bravo! very good fantasy tale, I am glad they're staying togther. & she's right she has a lot more to complain about than him losing 25 years. I'm glad he's given up his hopeless task.
I enjoyed this series. Barthon got the better end of the deal with restored youth! lol CheersZapper
What a great series!
ReplyDeleteWell-written and perfect pictures. I loved it!
Thank you so much crestf!
DeleteA great finale, for a great series.
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked it!
DeleteHow about an epilogue?
ReplyDeleteHmmmm possibly ;)
DeleteBravo! very good fantasy tale, I am glad they're staying togther. & she's right she has a lot more to complain about than him losing 25 years. I'm glad he's given up his hopeless task.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this series. Barthon got the better end of the deal with restored youth! lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper