lol - This one was great! I bet she extends her break from her body for a week or more . . . heheheCheersZapper
I wonder what breast feeding would feel like?If I swapped with a woman that's one of the things i would be interested in trying; along with all the obvious ones, playing with my boobs, pussy and sucking dick or having it inside me
ROFLOL~ great story & caption. Im with Zapper that the woman may well extend the swap.
lol - This one was great! I bet she extends her break from her body for a week or more . . . hehehe
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I wonder what breast feeding would feel like?
ReplyDeleteIf I swapped with a woman that's one of the things i would be interested in trying; along with all the obvious ones, playing with my boobs, pussy and sucking dick or having it inside me
ROFLOL~ great story & caption. Im with Zapper that the woman may well extend the swap.
ReplyDelete