LOL OUCH. Poor Miranda. Too funny if she hooks up with her old body leaving the wife out in the cold. great twist that thehusband was faithful & loves his new young sexybody
Miranda brought this on herself. He should really be thanking his wife for being so paranoid cause now he's got a sweet new body lol
I love it when a plan backfires. That is one HOT!!! body to be stuck in. Damn. CheersZapper
Right! This cap basically wrote itself once I saw the pic haha
Clever story.
LOL OUCH. Poor Miranda. Too funny if she hooks up with her old body leaving the wife out in the cold. great twist that thehusband was faithful & loves his new young sexybody
ReplyDeleteMiranda brought this on herself. He should really be thanking his wife for being so paranoid cause now he's got a sweet new body lol
DeleteI love it when a plan backfires. That is one HOT!!! body to be stuck in. Damn.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Right! This cap basically wrote itself once I saw the pic haha
DeleteClever story.
ReplyDelete